kerja HR

>> Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I was in Shah Alam on Friday. I had to jaga a booth for the ICE Exhibition. Since the HR people weren't around (actually exhibition ni utk nak recruit people, so HR yang patut ada), I took over, asking questions, checking CVs.. takpe la.. something i'm quite familiar with when I was in HR last time.

A girl who looked very familiar came with his brother. Muka dia penuh dengan harapan and she filled up the form and asking me questions sambil borak2. All the while I was thinking, 'mana laa penah nampak dia? she looks soo familiar..'

girl : Dah lama ke dengan uni---? (notice that she didn't use any kata ganti nama)
me : yeah, tomorrow dah 2 tahun la kire nye :)
girl : wow.. lame gak ye.. lepas grad terus keje sini ke?
me : bole dikatakan la.. about one month after that, dpt keje sini.. rezeki..
girl : (smiling) oo ok.. sini nak jadi lecturer kena ada masters ke ?
me : yeah
girl : that means u dah ada masters ?
me : (angguk)
girl : oo ok.. lps degree u terus sambung ke?
me : (banyak pulak tanya minah ni) tak, after degree i worked for 2 years after that baru i smbung blajar. this is my 3rd job.
girl : (pandang atas, mcm tgh kire kire tp masih muka confused) ooo ok.. omg, mudanya dah ada masters.. bestnyer.. mcm i ni dah tua tua baru la nak smbung belajar.. hehehe
me : (smiling)
girl : r u married?
me : yeah last month (showing the ring and the inai)
girl : ye ke.. congratss... muda muda lagi dah kawin... (smiling)
me : (confused. how old does she think i am??) thanks :)


after she finished filling up the forms and submitting her CV, I saw the year she was born. 1983.
still confused. not complaining though :) i kinda like it.

my dear husband once said to me while we were walking to Netto, a grocery store nearby. we always kid around and make silly (sometimes lame) jokes on the way.
'kalau orang sini tgk u, mesti dia igt u budak kecik kan? mesti dia tak sangka u dah tua sbnrnya. hehehe :p'

ha'ah la b :)

i miss. i miss. i miss him. a lot.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP