mona lisa

>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I read this and it amazed me. ada pulak orang nak balik cawan teh kat mona lisa.

Today was the first meeting with the new students. And the usual introduction session was held. And that was the first time I heard myself saying it out loud.

"My name is Madam D... J. I am a statistics lecturer"

Wow.

The new semester will be commencing next week. I feel so karat now. It's been three months of no teaching. I'm not sure if I can write properly on the white board. And of course, the first class for every group. At least I'm certain that I am lefthanded... or am i ? heheh kidding.

I have been assigned only to teach Degree students for the July semester (yeay! woohooo!!) and September's Foundation which will start after raya. So, bz bz bz. Good la. Cause I wanna keep myself busy so that time will pass by quickly and suddenly it will be the end of 2009 :)

This semester's mode : serious and no play play. watch out students. ha ha ha.

This morning I reached the office and got this offline msg

Ikhwan:: Dora :: (8/12/2009 3:35:54 AM): hi bb.. i love u so much...sleep tight and have sweet dreams k.. missing u my wife ;)

And it's still on my desktop's icon.........

ich vermisse dich bb :)

4 comments:

dyanna 11:42 PM  

i told ya ML is so over rated.. mak cik tu pun tak tahan dgn minah tu sampai baling cawan.. LOL!

niSamiR 11:52 PM  

laa dora..i tatau pon u lecturer statistic..thank goodness..me since undergrad owez having prob with this stats...so nnt bleh tunjuk ajar yer..;)

niSamiR 11:52 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
lucky 11:30 AM  

yeah i know!! behind bullet proof glass some more... hehehe

nisa , bole jerrr... anything u wanna ask, bole FB i ok ;)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP