after eight

>> Wednesday, July 29, 2009


When I reached home on Saturday morning, the first thing that my brother took from my luggage were chocolates. He saw after eight and immediately opened it. 'eh coklat tu slalunya makan lepas dinner la..' my dad said.. and i asked him, 'nape?' and he answered, 'cause its after eight' hehehe i find it amusing.. perhaps it is true.

I kept on listening to ich bereue nichts and Tokio Hotel's Monsoon..remembering my husband at every second. I was soo $£%*ed up in the morning cause the internet was down but only was ok again at around 1215. see, in our relationship, we only have 30 minutes of chat time (for now) and if i have 1030 - 1230 class, that would mean, we only can talk for 2 - 5 minutes on the phone at night, provided i dont sleep early or he comes home from work early.

my jet lag is not so bad today, although i slept at maybe 3am and woke up at 6am. it was very hard for me to wake up since i had headache plus with the rain made me hit the snooze button a couple of times. right now, i am on the bed. with my little laptop and one eye half closed, trying so hard to open them..


but everytime i close both eyes, in my mind, i will recall the time when me n ikhwan n some of his friends were watching transformers and he caught me almost falling asleep.

ikhwan : 'haa tido ke ?'
dora : 'takde lah.. tutup mata je'

now b, i tak tido.. i tutup mata je tau.....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP