rock chic i am yes..

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ikhwan's PS3 Rock Band set has finally arrived and we went to buy the games yesterday kat bandar. After assembling the set, I got hold of the mic and it was really hard to let go. (biasa la kaki karaoke). Ikhwan was quite shocked to see me being so hyped up with the singing, and I sang quite well too hehehehe (betul kan Shazzain??). I was doing No Doubt's Spiderwebs, Lenny Kravitz's Are u gonna go my way, Nirvana's About a girl, Smashing Pumpkins' Today, Blondie's One Way and few more sampai kong la jugak. Slept quite well last night. hehe..

Ok, need to practise on my guitar plucking and drum rolls ;) This thing is supercool! yes yes.. rock chic i am yes..

P/s: Starting to understand sikit sikit German just still gigil to sprechen Deutsch. Good news ya ??? :)

Tchusssss !

3 comments:

shazzain 10:54 AM  

boley laaa

lillix 8:58 PM  

Gile best kan. try get 100% .. gile tak bole berenti

lucky 10:02 PM  

shaz : i am a great singer!!! hehehe

lillix : omg! i love it.. we play it everyday hehehe.. mcm some high school kids hehehe lagu apa u main ? i play best spiderwebs and lenny kravitz are u gonna go my way.. hehehehe

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP