man in the mirror

>> Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Last night we watched MJ's memorial live through CNN. Its mindblowing that how a single person can reach people all over the world through his music.

I have a confession. I was a MJ addict. like seriously. i used to cut out articles about him and made a Micheal Jackson scrap book. Now I am listening to Remember The Time. Yes. I remember the time when I was 11 and went to my friend, Yusra's house and attempted to do the Moonwalk. No matter how ridiculous it had looked, we had fun doing it.. and of course, the MJ scream. 'wooooooooow' I remember my brothers used to scare me with the Thriller dance and make a ghostly face and in the end will say, 'It's only me?'. And A B C 1 2 3, will definitely make u bop ur head. Black or White was a big hit when we were growing up. It was like an anthem for all MJ fans. And you can know his songs if u hear them even from far. MJ brought music itself to another level of dimension. He touched countless souls with his pure heart effortlessly. I believe that for many many generations, MJ will always be remembered as a legend.

When we reached Mannheim Hbf and took a cab to Kalmitstrasse, the cab driver had MJ songs playing non stop and I was thinking what's up? And once Ikhwan switched on CNN, we found out that he had died. And it was on everyone's blog and FB status.

Honestly, I didnt feel that he was really gone. Till I saw his memorial yesterday. And Brooke Shield's speech had really touched me.

MJ asked, will you be there ? I guess all his fans would answer, you are not alone micheal. dont matter if you're black or white, if you're bad or a smooth criminal, .. you did so much.. . and now it's time to rest.. everytime we see the man in mirror, we shall always remember the time when you healed the world with your songs. the way you make me feel like I want u back, but i guess you're just gone too soon..

It's your time to rest now MJ..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP