If the shoe fits..

>> Sunday, January 04, 2009

Yes. I did wake up quite early this morning. At 10am, while most people had just opened their eyes or still having breakfast, I was already on my way to The Gardens. I like to get up early and shop, early bird catches the worm. So I got myself a nice parking space right opposite the entrance and I thought, "this is gonna be a lovely day". So I headed to Isetan. My friend, Rizleen told me the shoes there are not bad and I had high hopes of getting myself at least one pair. I had my focus. ONLY shoes, no handbags (I bought a nice one in Singapore for a good deal).

Finding THE PERFECT SHOE is like finding THE PERFECT MAN. You have to click with it, be able to walk around with it, feel comfortable, and look good in it. I have the average Size 5 asean feet so I have to compete with the others. And knowing that today is the last day of Savings SALE, I didn't have much time.

I stumbled upon THE PERFECT SHOE at Bonia. Closed shoe, gold = price RM 399 with 50% discount. In fact, I found 2 pairs. I wanted to jump up and down and do my boogie dance because I have searched high and low for THE PERFECT SHOE (I found one in Singapore, tapi tak menyingkap jiwa, you know wat I mean?). I tried it and aaah.. PERFECT, so I asked the Salesgirl, "ada size 37 tak?"

Guess what... It was out of stock :( I could actually hear my heart being crushed (bunyik kaca) sigh~~ I called almost everybody I could think of to help me out to find this Bonia shoes. So I walked to Midvalley, none. And to Robinsons, none. Bonia shop pun none.

Nak menyedihkan lagi cerita, I also went to Dockers. I saw the sweater that I have been eyeing on.. dah le RM 178.00, apa lagi, angkat la.. But I guess, my day was just not that lucky, "size M dah habis kak" sigh..

Masih tak puas hati. I drove to Subang Parade and I said to myself, this is it la.. kalau takde, memang tak ditakdirkan to get the shoes and the sweater.. Unfortunately, still no luck...

Guess I'll just have to wait for another Mega sale.. Or perhaps I'll have better luck next time..

I came back with a 100g of Famous Amos, a working Bonia shoes brown color (not bad la), a broken heart with a back ache and an empty stomach.. I guess this early bird did not catch the worm :(

Lesson : Next time sale, go on the first day, especially when you wanna shop for shoes.. If only the shoe fits.....

2 comments:

niSamiR 11:57 AM  

lalalalala...so cute la u being a bird..hehehe..nway..fest2 day sale u terjah terus tau;)

lucky 9:28 PM  

i learned my lesson :p kasut bonia size 37 tak bole tunggu lame lame! hehe

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP