my instant instinct

>> Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Memo to a prolific political scientist and an Islamic activist

Dr. Farish Noor, will you help me? The article I pasted on my board in my office with a picture of you on it is disturbing. (Not in a bad way, I might say).

oh dear.. evil eyes are lurking..

I'm putting my Phantom of the Opera mask again and I'm off till things are cool again.. or should I consider moving to another domain ? Haris, I might need your help on this.

I really hate saying this, but as some people say toodles~

4 comments:

Anonymous 7:44 PM  

Dora is thinking of moving to another blog again? (Don't you find it weird reading your name out loud?)

lucky 9:19 PM  

it does feel kinda weird.. hehe.. well, that is just an idea.. I haven't figured it out yet..

Speaking of ideas.. I have lots of em right now.. but I have to restrain myself from righting due to some reasons I cannot mention here..

PS Don't forget to watch Astro OASIS at 10pm this Friday!

dyanna 1:15 PM  

I'm so looking forward for the next episode after watching it last week. But then, the very next day Astro rosak weh.. we only watch dvd only now.

hope they'll replace it today or tomorrow.. nak tgk sangat.

lucky 4:22 PM  

omg! esok kan ? time flies so fast!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP