my first weekend of 2009

>> Saturday, January 03, 2009

Ok, ok. It has been 3 days of 2009. Let's review..

3. Get back on exercising. Specifically Saturday mornings before going to Pasar.

Update : I planned to go jogging with my friend but it was raining the whole morning. Went to pasar at 1030. I observed carefully how the guy chopped the chicken with full of confident and style. Today I identified ulam peria. Yeay!

4. Cook at least once a month.

Update : I cooked Daging Masak Kicap all by myself today without my mom's supervision or orders. Hehe.. turned out nice cuma minyak terlebih sket jer :) Guess I'm done for this month.. [not!] I found out that cooking is quite easy and fun once you get jiggy with it (this has been my favourite phrase nowadays) . But I like to sing or humm while cooking. There's a Malay myth saying that you can't sing in the kitchen. Nanti kahwin dengan orang tua.. (seriously? yikes! I guess Siti Nurhaliza used to sing in the kitchen.. Double yikes!!) Planning to make my famous Fried Macaroni this evening. Hope it'll turn out nice this time :)

5. Improve on my English and German

Update : Planning on taking some German classes this month InsyaAllah. Perhaps the one nearby Atria. Anyone wanna join ?


***************************************************

Planns for Tomorrow (040109)

Pagi
Thinking of waking up super early and head onto The Gardens' Isetan to check out some shoes. Saw a pair of nice shoes from Elle yesterday which was on 70% discount. Dark brown and cream. Looks real professional. Need new working shoes. I also need to get a white / silver manik2 Kimora Lee kinda shoes and gold ones too.

Tengahari
Kemas rumah. Iron my working clothes for the week.

Malam
Study Calculus for abit, online, rest and watch Scrubs Season 6 till I doze off.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP