my conclusion for confusion

>> Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MSO was not feeling well today. After coming back from work, I was online and cooked for abit , made kek batik for the 2nd time (ok, i admit it. the first time punya x jadi. I forgot to put in 1 important item), prepared dinner and basuh pinggan and borak wif MSO.

The usual updating about current events which are abit of a froth. And then I realized something I should do to myself. Perhaps, I should be more KENTAL. The earlier conversation with ShazZain kinda hit me when she said, "sebab ko kadang2 blur benda2 mcmni", which we both agreed is better that overanalyzing things, rite ShazZain?

See, I sometimes can't see or can't read between the lines and get frustrated when the lines are clearly outlined (i do get lost in translation.. I mean, literally.. seriously..). But now, I decided not to weigh it too much over my head and just let it be.. Since I have enough weighing to do with alot of things coming up ahead..cause perhaps.. it Allah's way to protect me :)

2 comments:

shazzain 9:47 AM  

yup...nothing to analyze pun...its a "maybe" situation pun...& yeah..juz let it be...

lucky 9:22 PM  

tu la.. rock the boat sgt kan?

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP