Welcome 2009

>> Thursday, January 01, 2009

1. Same like Sheri's, I too want to improve on my prayers.

Reason : I am not perfect. I am only human. But I pray to Allah that I can maintain this resolution for the rest of my life, insyaAllah. I will try my very best not to miss a single solat, insyaAllah.

2. Maintain my weight.

Reason : Every year I intend to gain weight. Believe me, if you see my appetite to eat, you would be surprise why I am still skinny. Sometimes I get tired of people telling me, EEEE KURUSNYER. I tried to ignore those comments, and sometimes membackfire kan to those who saje say that because they know how irritated I would be. But now, I have decided to maintain my weight. (orang kurus sgt tensyen gk bila pakai baju and seluar longgar or tenggelam.. )Eat like normal and then comes my 3rd resolution.

3. Get back on exercising. Specifically saturday mornings before going to Pasar.

Reason : I leave the house at 645 am and reach home at 730pm almost everyday. I feel lethargic after having 6 hours of lectures, berdiri. and I always mandi malam. It's not healthy. So I want to exercise on weekends.

4. Cook at least once a month.

Reason : Ok. That is my benchmark, considering I have no time to cook on weekdays. Kalau rajin pun on Friday nights. Sometimes Saturdays. But I am setting it low so that when I review and dpt lebih sket, baru rase best :p

5. Improve on my English and German

Reason : Mastering English has always been my dream. So I will try to read more and discover more writers who has the same feel as I do. German ? I think some of you know why I need to improve on my German. (no, pakwe saya bukan org German)

6. Spend more time with family members and friends.

Reason : I have a life. And my life does not consume only shopping or lazing around. I wanna appreciate each and every moment I have with my family members especially. More family gatherings, makan - makan and gurau senda. Karaoke sessions with friends and perhaps bowling once in a while..

7. Improve on my Integration.

Reason : I suck at Calculus (cikgu Stat). I need to teach Business Mathematics this semester so macam whoaaaa... A lot of integrations, matrices, L'hopital's Rule, Chain Rule, Gaussian Method, Newton Rhapson, dan macam - macam lagi. So I really need to brush up on my calculus.

8. Spend wisely

Reason : I need to save up for something that will change my life. seriously.

9. Find other part time gigs.

Reason : I like to do this. What I really want right now is some crazy Wide Angle Lenses, Fish Eye Lenses, Standar Lenses and Zoom Lenses. I hope to buy it using my part time gigs. For me, getting paycheck from my varsity saja mmg alhamdulilah cukup. But the thought of having other income is exciting. I hope I can naik atas lagi dari Golden Circle at AVON, get more commission from my zhulian, research works from uitm hopefully, photography gigs (if any).

10. Work smart, play the cards right and dance his rhythm (the last one is a metaphor).

Reason : House.

So Goodbye 2008. It has been a great year!
Welcome 2009!

1 comments:

dyanna 12:47 AM  

Good Luck!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP