as promised..

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009

As promised, here are some of the pictures of the International Students' Society Cultural Night held on 10th April 2009 at UNISEL Bestari Jaya.

It was fascinating and definitely a night to remember.. I enjoyed myself a whole lot and it really felt like being in a middle eastern country..


Having a Blast


This is what happens when two Yemen guys meet at Cultural Night

This is a Somalian Flag and some Somalian students


A really cute Sudanese Dance with a very funky song


Mathematicians and Statisticians with three Sudanese


me and my student Ayman. He is wearing a Jalabya and on his head is called Imama.. I am holding a sword used to kill people in wars. Hayul Al Jihad! Allahuakbar!


A candid picture of me wearing a Sudanese hat


me blending in with my beloved students

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP