my BIG news :)

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

My daily routine is not so routine nowadays. Yesterday, after reaching home, as usual, I will have a drink in the kitchen and think about stuff. And while I was stirring my drink, I saw on the family whiteboard.

"** days left". And then it hit me.

I am getting married to my significant other in ** days :)

Yes. This is the announcement and the thing that I have kept private for the past 8 months. On nisfu shaaban last year, I got engaged to my significant other (referred as MSO in this blog). It was a very small and special event as I had my beloved family gathered for the occasion. We had a very simple one. Just the way MSO and I like it :)

*The moment*

When the time comes, I will distribute my wedding cards, inshaAllah :)

5 comments:

Anonymous 11:10 PM  

Tahniah, Tahniah, Tahniah!!!

Lamanya menyimpan rahsia...

lucky 10:11 AM  

Thanks syirfan. Nanti email address ya :)

Unknown 8:23 PM  

salam
Tahniah kakyong ucapkan.. wah semakin sibuk lah yer membuat persiapan... semoga berbahagia..!!

dyanna 9:55 PM  

Rahsia terbongkar.

lucky 2:34 PM  

kakyong : thanks :) sibuk la jugak ke sana ke mari.. hehe

dyanna : Opps! hehe

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP