My Wednesday

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I went to PWTC for the International Book Fair Festival and had a great time :) I loved it.. wish I could spend more time tapi tak sempat.

Lucky me, I was selected to go and choose books for our Degree Program, Ijazah Sarjana Muda Sains Matematik dan Statistik. And I was just blown away by all the books there. MasyaAllah..

I managed to get 4 books. And one of them is the long - awaited for, Benarkah Alexander Bukan Zukqarnain. Hehe (syirfan minta autograph bole ka? ni i tolong promote kan your book here hehehe)

Other updates? Been busy marking papers.. and I have an announcement to be made soon, insyaAllah.. tungguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;)

*Jangan betulkan skrin anda. Gambar memang sengaja diblurkan*

5 comments:

dyanna 7:34 PM  

I will wait for your book review :)

Soraya 9:12 AM  

I think I went to the book fair a couple of years back.. macam tak berapa menarik je hehe maybe bcos I was looking for a good bargain hehe

Muslimah Perth 10:51 AM  

i always skip the book fair whenever i have the chance, taichi kan org lain suruh pergi, when i was a lecturer back then. Had i known it was a good fair, i wouldn't have passed up the opportunity :)..good for u dear :)

Anonymous 9:23 PM  

Tq Dora.. buku i yang lagi satu terbit, i sendiri yang akan autograf dan hantar sendiri pada u.. i janji itu!

lucky 10:45 AM  

dyanna : i am reading very slowly.. hehe

beachbunny : you should try and check it out.. :) for me, i wanted to buy almost every book i see! [nerd alert ok] hehe

sheri : this was the first time i went. and its hard to find statistics books in malaysian libraries (tapi UKM is an exceptional) :p hehehe so i was really excited to select books :)

syirfan : Thanks! bila nak terbitnya? i will definitely wait for your autographed book :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP