my coffeehouse songs and current fave TV series

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am now listening to YM Plug ins Coffeehouse songs while doing some work. Now it's Foo Fighter's Big Me song. One of my Foo Fighter favourite songs in the 90s.

And while doing work and listening to this and blogging at the same time, I feel the urge of just going to San Francisco Coffee and sip my iced blended chocolate and just hang there. It's been awhile since I had the chance to do that. With their motto, Life is good. I feel that Life IS good now. Alhamdulillah :)

By the way, I am anxiously waiting for 10:30pm tonight to catch the 2nd episode of GHOST at 8tv. Cheryl Samad is soo good at acting the part. And is Zack Imran also in the 2nd season ? Tolong lah ada. I dunno why, Naz looks good in that series even though dia pakai baju same je cause he's a GHOST. And why is Harom dead ? Can she help solve the kidnapping case? And Anding acting the part of Alam, sangat menjadi ok. I love the series! Love it! Love it!

Watch it okay :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP