my ears, my fingers and my mind

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

According to a mat rempit interview on Hitz.FM this morning Wikang is willy tayar belakang. Try to solve a long willy ? Longkang? hehehe.

Conversations.

Sometimes when you've been with someone for awhile, you can guess his/her responds towards certain issues.

me : malam ni chelsea vs. barcelona? you sokong yang mane?
mso : barca..

See, i know that he would sokong barcelona. and i know that he would answer it in short form with two dots at the end sebab dia nak cepat gi kerja.

Listening to Colbie Caillat's Realize made me wonder.

Can two people go into deep conversations with two cups of coffee?
or do they need more than two cups?

I realized that I needed to solve this statistically. If K is random variable for cups of coffee
then, the probability can be obtained by applying the Binomial formula


For n is number of people, and the probability of success, p = 0.8 (for coffee addicts) and probability of failure, q = 0.2.

P(K > 2) = ?
P(K > 2) = 2C2 * 0.8^2 * 0.2^0 = 0.64.
Hello ?? Salah jawapan ok. If K > 2, K must be 3, 4, .... and so forth. and our K is from 0 to n. Since n = 2. So conclusion is Most definitely yes. Since answer is 1.00. Like duh~~

Alright. I am officially sangaped from marking exam questions.
More coffee please?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP