my house TV

>> Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Since we stopped ASTRO forawhile (atas sebab - sebab teknikal), my parents and I have been watching national TV. After dinner we usually hangout in front of the TV forawhile. And sometimes I would go to the PC and hang here (blog) while listening to the TV. It's freaky that I blogged about Chow Kit Road a few days ago and on 360 (TV3) just now, they featured Chow Kit Road! Superbly Freaky!

And now, The Matrix is on. I hate it and like it at the same time.

2 comments:

Iszuanie Che Ilias 8:10 AM  

seriously dora...semlaam masa wanie tgk tv rancangan 360 tu pun wanie terpk dora.. huahuahua... wanie pun tak pernah jenjalan kat chow kit. kihkihkih

lucky 4:22 PM  

hehehe.. cuba laa.. horror!!! hehehe tp one hell of an experience :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP