my first time : chow kit road

>> Sunday, March 29, 2009

We woke up as early as 6am for Subuh prayers and had heavy breakfast. My friend Michelle came over to see me for the last time before her wedding next week. As usual, we had our hoo-haa jokes and the usual berterabur laughs.. and then, i watched her as she drove off with her fiance's Gen2. There goes my friend, dah nak kahwin dah kau ye..

I quickly had my shower and we picked up my cousin Mimi and headed to KL. Specifically, Chot Kit. "Ooooooo.. sini la Chow Kit Road eh?" ... I said while watching out the window macam tourist dari German. Hehehe..
"Dora!! tak penah gi Chow Kit ke? " my cousin asked.
"Dia mane penah pergi area2 nih.. " Mama replied.

Yup. I know. I've never been to Chow Kit Road. For (COUGH) 2* years of my life, that was my first time. To be honest, it didn't look that scary at 10am. We got a nice parking and headed to our destination. Mencari barang - barang perhiasan dan keperluan.

But, things got really freaky when we walked at Pasar Chow Kit. Fuiyoo.. I've been to a lot of markets.. But this pasar, the way the penjual mempromosikan barang - barang dia, mcm nak cari gadoh.. And my cousin brought us to places yang macam ghetto jugak lah.. hehehe but it was one experience la for me.. hehehe

Later on, we headed to Jalan TAR. I felt a lot safer there.. We reached home at 3..

Suddenly, even at this time, its still sunday, i am already having my Monday blues..

The weekend went by just like that. I got what i wished for. I wanted time to move fast. And it is moving very fast.

Can I wish for happiness, success and Allah's protection and blessings for me and my family?

3 comments:

dyanna 1:25 PM  

Yeah, you can ask Allah anything.

Anonymous 4:26 PM  

lama jugak dah tak menjengah chow kit. rindu pada peniaga-peniaga yang macam pengganas tu... hahaha

lucky 4:31 PM  

dyanna : I believe that :)

syirfan : last I checked, diorg memang ganas.. padahal diorg nak suruh beli buah mata kucing je, tapi cakap macam nak cari gado.. takut~~

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP