my 5 minutes break

>> Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Tickets to Krabi is freaking cheap via Airasia! apelagi... zasssss la.. hehe
again, feel like blogging cause still no energy to talk.

Today at class, everybody looked so dull and gloomy. So during the 5 minutes break, I chit chatted with them.

Ms.D : Why is everybody so gloomy today?

Student 1 : Wednesday is the pack-est day Miss (ada ke perkataan tu? mamat tu pakai cakap je kot)

Student 2 : We all didn't sleep for 2 whole days.. We were studying for tests and quizzes..

Ms.D : (gasp) 2 whole days? that's 48 hours.. are you sure?

Student 3,4,5 : yes Miss..

Ms.D : (smiling) that's normal.. you're a student.. you should study.. you shouldn't sleep that much :p

Everyone laughing

Ms.D : Well, let me tell you something, I reached home at 9pm yesterday after almost 2 hours of meeting and 2 hours of journey. I slept at 1230 am and woke up at 530 this morning. I had 2 hours of lecture while standing and now another hour of lecture..still standing..and I am still energetic (tipu la tu padahal rase dah nak pengsan).. and I'm much older than you people .. hehe

Everyone : How old are you (laughing)? You look like 23, 24.. (pandai bodek ye)

Ms.D : (smiling).. I can't tell you, it's a secret..

Student 3 : Ok ok ... you're 35 - 38 (jokingly)?

Ms.D : Hey, I'm not that old.. (sabar je aku)

Student 4 : How often you sleep at 1230? You wake up at 530.. we sleep at 530..

Ms.D : (thinking) Almost every night.. you sleep very late.. no wonder you're always late for class!

Student 4 : Ok.. ok.. you win.. hehehe

Ms.D : I know :)

Student 3 : So how old are u ?

Ms.D : ???

5 comments:

dyanna 11:32 PM  

LOL!
Nak jugak korek umoq hang! LOL again!

Anonymous 1:20 AM  

syirfan : so... how old are u?

lucky 5:02 PM  

dyanna : tu la pasal.. hehe sabar je la..

syirfan : bole agak ka ? hehehe i'm not 30 yet la dat's all i can say.. hehe

niSamiR 5:50 PM  

i'm gonna be a tutor then a lecturer very soon...i can't imagine and i don't want to imagine but i have to face them...i mean my student..how's my life nnt ekk??hehehe

lucky 6:31 PM  

nisa : hehehe don't worry you'll be fine.. its definitely fun and rewarding although sometimes stressful but manageable.. they will color your life i'm sure :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP