my new old friend

>> Friday, March 20, 2009

As I was blogging the previous post, I received a YM msg from an old friend, my classmate in Taiping, Emi. An Ipoh-mali girl who had that gangster-kinda vibe when she walks around. That was Emi back then. It's been years since I met her. Last was sometime during our varsity years. She is now in Aberbeen Scotland doing her phD :) [you rock girl!]

It's funny that a few days ago, I actually thought about her as I was driving at the UiTM roundabout after work. And of all the days, she msged me today.

DJ : aku baru terigt kat ko
DJ : 2 - 3 hari lepas
DJ : masa aku tgh drive kat roundabout uitm
DJ : serius aku x tipu
EMI : waaaa
EMI : hahahahahhaha
EMI : seyes
EMI : coolll
DJ : ko tau tak apa yg aku igt
DJ : ?
EMI : oh dear
EMI : fond memories ke
EMI : not so fond
DJ : hehehe
EMI : hahahahahha
EMI : apa yang ko ingat
DJ : tp ko jgn terasa lak aku ckp ni
DJ : aku terigt
EMI : alamakkk
DJ : ko ada pinjam buku novel aku
EMI : aku merajukk ker
DJ : mase kat ukm
EMI : hahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
EMI : haaaaaaaaaaaaa
EMI : aku dah tak tahu kat mana
DJ : hahahaha (gelak berterabur)
DJ : tu la
DJ : hehehehehe
EMI : aiseyyy
DJ : serius aku x kisah beb
EMI : aku kene mintak ko halalkan ni
DJ : aku just terigt jer
DJ : hehehe
EMI : hahahahahhaha
DJ : aku dah lame halalkan
DJ : hehehe
EMI : lawak jer jay ni
DJ : aku terigt jer
DJ : hehehe jgn marah ek
DJ : xtau apesal
DJ : agaknya Allah dh bg sign
DJ : ckp ko akan msg aku hari jumaat
DJ : ahahahah

The 8 minutes short conversation with her got me thinking about stuff. Stuff that I used to dreamed about but was put aside for awhile. I guess Allah has something else planned for me. Somehow, I hope, I have that chance.. just to dream again...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP