my support for earth day

>> Friday, March 27, 2009

I took 'time off' from the office today to settle some errands. when i reached home, it was pouring rain. my plans for the weekend are going to KL (chow kit area) to get some stuff. yup, i will bring my SLR along and will post some pics too :)

It has been a fast moving March (marching March). Sedar - sedar je dah end of the month. The semester it almost ending now. How do I feel ? I feel happy and satisfied. I feel that I have improved my teaching skills alot this semester, alhamdulillah. And hopefully, I'll keep the momentum going till forever :)

It's Friday night. And no, I do not have any plans of going out for drinks at mamak tonite for some reason I cannot explain.

Next week it'll be April. And I will turn (cough) 18 on 6th May 2009. I think I wanna throw myself a birthday bash this year.. hehehe.. or perhaps.. someone might plan a birthday bash surprise FOR me... wouldn't it be superbly cool hehe!

Btw, don't forget to switch off your lights from 830 - 930 tomorrow for the Earth Day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP