our MQA visit.. done

>> Wednesday, March 04, 2009

the two days of MQA visit is finally over. i reached home at 9pm last night. it kinda reminds me of the time i used to work in the bank only this time my journey is almost 2 hours. my parents are out of town since yesterday visiting my uncle in taiping who is in a critical condition after the operation.

although i was very extremely super busy (banyak kata penguat tu), it was a valuable experience for me and i learned a lot of things throughout the process. of course i am one of the important but not urgent people.. the photographer. sure, i got access to places that important people go to, i can walk around and not have people looking at me weirdly cause it's the nature of my job as a photographer, and the usual question, "eh, berapa you beli camera ni eh?" and have them give me that very long "oooooOOooooo" look after i tell them the price. i kinda got used to it already.

and of course being the committee of Academic Quality Assurance (AQA), i had goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach everytime the panel commented on quality of education per se. luckily the head of AQA was there to justify things without being biased and giving responses that were realistic and made some of the audience nod with agreement.

tiring but priceless experience.

i am officially wiped out. how to teach my beloved students today ? mata pun susah nak buka..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP