my last working hour of thursday for this week

>> Thursday, March 12, 2009

Salam. It's 4.46 Thursday. I know I shouldn't be doing this. Blogging di waktu kerja. Tapi kepala rasa macam nak pecah, especially the right brain ( I use that a lot cause I am a leftie). Berdenyut2 pun ada (people say it's migraine, is it?) Anyways, I love this time of this hour because my classes for the whole week is now over. Woohoo!!!

I don't know why, I have been tired the whole week. Balik rumah je, after dinner and chores, I would sleep, tak sempat nak have the 10 mins LDR phone call with MSO. Senang citer, I am exhausted kot. But why ? I really don't know. Is it the time of the month ? (dah lepas.. ) Is it the workload? (biasa..) Is it the MQA? (dah lepas..) Is it the endless meetings? (thank God dah kurang..) Is it house ? (dah tak kacau dah..) Is it the food ? (asik makan je..) Is it my students? (biasa dah.. ) What is it really ? Why do I feel tired and bercampur baur stress sikit2 ? I have changed the position of my table in the office, I am trying to finish off the bakul bakul papers to mark... oh wait! that's it... the bakul bakul papers to mark... that's why....... heh~

I would like to quote this from my roommate, "Banyak dosa yang kita dah buat tanpa sedar, takkan nak buat dosa lagi bila sedar?"

Betul meg.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP