Al - Fatihah

>> Saturday, March 07, 2009

I saw the comments on saudara Fajar's blog. There were 72 comments and it says "takziah". I was confused and scrolled up.

There was a comment from one of the followers that he received an SMS from saudara Fajar. I broke into tears when I read this :

Amir Yusuf kembali kerahmatullah jam 12.51pm waktu galsgow sbtr tadi. Alfatihah!

My deepest condolences to saudara Fajar and family.

I am out of words.
I wish I could visit them.
I want to blog about it but I am in a state of shock.

Al - Fatihah to baby Amir Yusuf~

2 comments:

Muslimah Perth 9:14 PM  

this morning i read an entry from one of my links and the title was al-fatihah amir yusof. i was so confused because i read the entry but i coulnd't find anything that said 'meninggal'. but after reading ur blog, baru i tau rupanya kat comment... sedih........sabar ye dora. sedih kita pun i can't imagine what they must feel right now, dahla jauh dari family, tgh buat phd and all..al-fatihah

dyanna 10:05 PM  

turut bersedih...

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP