my facebook status says

>> Monday, February 09, 2009

my facebook status says "______ is happy and fascinated by Allah's gifts.. masya Allah"

I have changed to a new syampoo to resolve my hair fall problem.. Alhamdulillah right now my hair is smooth and they look relaxed.

Will return and blog about some heavy-mind-stimulating stuff next week.

Brief updates :

1. The presentation went well alhamdulillah. Me happy.
2. Starting to look around and thinking about my career and where it's heading to..
3. Check it out, the penerbit of my favourite documentary at the moment, just commented on my blog post. I'm like OMG!! [sila lihat pada recent comments sidebar, hehe] (ya, saya memang gelabar.. hehe)
4. Going through this phase.. yang sukar dikongsi disini.. which is very very personal to me.. Perhaps one day I shall write about it.. Jgn risau, its benda yang baik, insyaAllah :)
5. Loads of pix to share.. one day will post it ok :)

Take care my fellow followers/readers/silent readers. Have a productive week ahead.

- who am i -

Salam

3 comments:

shazzain 11:58 PM  

Dora...Wow!! (excited sekali about the comment!!)

Your hair tu..now guna shampoo ape? :)

dyanna 12:51 PM  

I had a problem reading the comment summary side bar. The thing is that, my internet explorer can't detect it. Only can be seen via Firefox.

lucky 8:06 PM  

shazzain : aku dah bertukar kepada sunsilk warna gold.. nice~~ hehehe rambut aku dari gugur 20 jadi gugur 2 helai sahaja.. pantas ya

dyanna : oh? sudah baca ka ? coolness kan ? yup2, my sis says its barely a comment.. just a mere statement.. but who cares! he didnt comment on her blog! ehehehe

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP