my subject matter..matters

>> Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Ya Allah! Please give me the strength and patience and perseverance..

I am right now taking a break from marking my students' assignment. There is a mixture of emotions. Sad, happy, confused, amused..

I literally have a headache. Literally. I do not know is it because I woke up at 5 am today, or I didn't have enough sleep or from thinking to much. I am in a desperate need of a panadol. How do I deal.. How do I deal with this predicament?

Yes, I know, I won't give up. I can't give up. This is my challenge.. I remember the words from one of my students:

"But we want this. We choose this. So help us.. Please.. "

Macam drama kan ? Back to work now..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP