my groove

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Driving back from work today, for the first time I heard JT and TI's new song that they sang on the Grammys / Emmy (I still get confused) 3 days ago. [ Boring~ ]

I changed the station and this song got me groovin'..

Yes, I am DJ.. I am from the block..( I am from the kampung.. Kampung Tunku (KT) y'all)..
Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got.. (rock apa ni? tak pakai rocks pun ?)
I'm still I'm still DJ from the block.. (KT)
Used to have a little now I have a lot.. (sama je)
No matter where I go I know where I came from.. (yes, I go to btg berjuntai, I know I came from KT)
THE KT!

hehehehe totally random post...

1 comments:

Nancy 7:36 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP