my holiday plans

>> Saturday, February 14, 2009

Googling a place to go for a holiday. I know I want to feel the sandy beach in my feet and swim the deep blue ocean and take pictures of sunrise and sunset (note to self: need to buy an extra memory card and extra batteries for my SLR), drink fancy drinks with little umbrellas by the side of the glass, wear pareos and flip flops with my aviator sunglasses.

So these are my final options :-

Krabi (Phi Phi Island macam cerita The Beach.. Fabulous)
Pangkor
Redang

Or if I decide to be more adventurous, I'll add in Cambodia (gile adventurous).

Any other suggestions ?

*Mama watching Isteri Untuk Suamiku.. Cerita yang asik asik menangis dan muka terkejut yang kesian~~ tak larat..

5 comments:

Muslimah Perth 2:22 AM  

Krabi is best gile..memang tenang la sbb the beach is jsut soo clean. but make sure u go to the one's that aren't crowded sbb yg kat bndr sket tuh crowded and kotor sket. naik boat la ke pulau2 dia.. perth has some great beaches too ;p

Anonymous 8:04 PM  

Moscow, Russia... tempat ni memang best!!! hehe

lucky 8:16 PM  

Sheri : Tu laa.. I saw the pics on the internet.. Fantastic! hehehe tgh cari hotel.. u dulu duduk hotel mne ?

Syirfan : Would love to go to Russia gak.. tapi I heard its cold ye sane ? hehe for now, my budget is East Asia first hehehe But I saw dlm ur documentary, Egypt and Iran is very cultural.. insyaAllah nak menapak ke sana one day :)

Anonymous 12:57 PM  

Russia.. tahap gigil punye. Tapi kalau peri bulan 4 dan 5, kita best ler..

Yes, Egpyt, Iran and Yemen punya keistimewaanya tersendiri. Kalau ada rezeki, pergilah kesana. Kalau nak pergi, jgn lupa bagitahu yer.. tq

lucky 7:48 PM  

InsyaAllah bulan 6 will be going to one of the destinations mentioned above.. Planning to go to Jakarta in July for a wedding..
End of the year, dengan izin Allah harap harapnya dapat menapak buat kali pertama to Europe.. :)
Egypt, Iran and Yemen will come sometime in 2010.. I love travelling.. or at least.. plan to travel :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP