my pay day.. and other days..

>> Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tanpa disedari, today is already pay day.. Woohoo! dat would mean, pay bills, reload touch and go card, give $ to mom and dad, do minor shoppings, do major shoppings, save some for rainy day, save some for sunny day etc etc..

Tanpa disedari juga, (after not checking my pay slip for quite some time) today I realized that my income tax telah pun dipotong dengan banyak sekali! Damn it tol. I would be very much pissed with this income tax issue. [hmm, malas la nak citer pjg..]

Anyways, I'm glad I am still able to have pay days.. Thinking about those who got laid off by their companies due to the economic slowdown, I'm thankful I am in this industry and still have a steady job to go to despite having to wake up at 530 every morning and leaving the house when most people are still in deep slumber.. siap bole tido balik lepas solat subuh.. and now subuh masuk 610.. (takpe takpe.. saya pergi mencari rezeki... early bird catches the worm.. heheh) I hope that our economy will recover soon.. merisaukan lah.. and don't get me started on politics.. yikes!

Ye, kepala saya bengong la semenjak dua menjak nih (that's why this post ada banyak bahasa Melayu.. coz it's better to write in BM when you're in that state.. or at least, that's me lah). I've been very much absent minded and sometimes just.. absent. I'm there but I'm just not there, get it? So many things in my head at this moment I need to put every detail into a proper folder and rename each file (macam dalam computer jugak). I have about 3- 4 notebooks (as in, buku nota kecil, bukan notebook laptop) that I jot everything or anything that comes into mind. I bring those everywhere I go. Unlike MSO, I am not much of a PDA person, I like writing and scribbling.. like the old school style.. In the book, sometimes you may see formulas scribbled at the sides, unsolved integration problems, sketches of funny faces when I'm bored, signatures and notes, receipt numbers, quotes, thoughts, reminders, numbers, car plate numbers.. weird stuff.. that's me for ya..

And dikala masa ini, tiba - tiba rasa teringin sangat nak pergi on a holiday. I'll be going to Kuantan in early April for Michelle's wedding. We're gonna stay at a fancy hotel by the beach and treat ourselves lavishly macam orang kaya (konon) macam dalam citer Gossip Girl, Laguna Beach, The OC or One Tree Hill and worry about our credit card bills later :p . Wait, One Tree Hill citer orang kaya ke? I'm gonna do some serious photography session there ditambah dengan model - model yang sangat rajin bergambar.. It's gonna be fun in the sun!

oh, the meeting on friday was cool (in shah alam, of course).
Prof SK whispered to me nicely, "makan guna tangan kanan.. itu sunnah.."
WPM and I looked at each other and I said, "saya kidal Prof"..
he replied "sunnah Nabi tu makan pakai tangan kanan"...
so I smiled weakly and said slowly to WPM when Prof SK was not looking "but I've been using left hand bila pakai sudu since at least 20 years ago"
WPM said "you pandai lukis tak ? lukis cantik2 ? slalunya orang kidal ni artistic"
for 2 seconds I thought for a while. I know the answer is a big NO but I didn't wanna sound like such a loser so I said this, "erm.. I can play Music..? does that counts?"
WPM comforted me , "haaa see!"

He He.

oh ye, when I was busy doing my final exam questions, House called me to the office and said this,
"I like the slide presentation you did... You pandai la buat.. Betul, I really like it"

Suddenly, just like an eclipse, those negative vibes about House hilang buat seketika...

Sigh, camne?

** MQA coming next week. Wish me luck, wish us all luck. We're gonna need loads of those **

Funny from Desperate Housewives episode yesterday

Edie's Husband : You need at least an engineering degree to do that..
Mrs. McKlumsky : Oh yeah ? you got one of those?

3 comments:

mangchikla 11:34 PM  

dora, there's a table issued by IRD on the amount of deduction according to one's pay (I think). How is much is "too much" actually?

lucky 9:03 AM  

yup, i know.. i have the latest one in PDF file.. (i used to work in HR dept as Payroll Officer).. just.. i don't like paying taxes.. huhu.. how much is 'too much' ? hehe maaf ya, itu P&C :p

dyanna 10:25 PM  

tadi macam dah post comment, tapi blogger ada masalah. jadi malas nk type benda yg sama sekali lagi. lalalalala

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP