my hands in the cookie jar

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

it's friday. i love fridays. not just because it's the end of the week day and a start of the weekend but it also means that i can sleep late or early or do whatever i want on friday nights.

today is friday. we had vetting this morning and will continue in the afternoon. but by 1130 i already had headache and rase nak muntah (uwek).. i had anticipated this, so I prepared my famous KEK BATIK for all the Statistics lecturers to makan - makan while vetting (takde la lapar sangat jadinya). And I had my first KEK BATIK order too today! So now, I have decided to start a KEK BATIK business. hehe.

For 300g of Marie Biscuits

RM 25.00


Moga - moga business lebih berkembang dan maju, insyaAllah.

Plans for tonight : Drive Subang Parade after work (if larat).

2 comments:

Muslimah Perth 2:45 PM  

can i get to sample ur kek batik one day, pretty please? terliur dgr tau...heheh :)

lucky 2:59 PM  

heheh sure bebeh! .. i will make one for u and ur family bila u balik nnt ;) heheheh

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP