my friday the 13th of February

>> Friday, February 13, 2009

I wish I could be as charismatic, calm and reserved just like J-Lo in Shall We Dance. It amazes me how she can dance using those heels (love the shoes) with that perfect posture. Firm yet graceful. The movie is nice and the ending is not so cliche'. I like. Plus, I've always been a Richard Gere fan. My favourite scene would be when Richard Gere was holding a rose wearing a 3piece suit on the escalator.. (Very romantic.. Aduh... Lemah...)

Today I chatted with 3 of MSO's siblings. The youngest one was really cute. She is the same age as Izzah. The 2nd youngest is like a photocopied image of MSO and the 3rd youngest is abit laid back..

I am very disappointed with Astro. It hasn't been working for almost 2 weeks now. And I missed the last episode of Alexander Bukan Zulkarnain (sorry Syirfan. But I will definitely get the original CD, do update me). Luckily Cikyah SMSed me at 11pm with the conclusion, "At the moment we settle for cyrus as iskandar". I thought so. Since Alexander's features were the total opposite of Iskandar Zulkarnain in the Quran, Surah Al-Kahfi.

On a brighter note, I finished the first chapter of the autobiography of a supermodel Alek Wek while riding in the bus to work. I thought it was beautifully written and as usual I am taking my time reading it and indulging myself through some creative writings. I try to put myself in her shoes but it doesn't seem to fit. Some of the things that were described were beautifully arranged that I wish I could watch it in the movie. I've always loved to go to different countries and learn their cultures and histories. Perhaps I will one day, insyaAllah..

Oh yes, and I soo don't believe on Friday the 13th. 13 is my significant lucky number. Like seriously.

A cool incident happened today before leaving work. All I can say is that cantik is such a beautiful word :)

3 comments:

Anonymous 12:12 PM  

Hi,

Jadual ulangan tayangan Alexander Bukan Zulkarnain ada saya sertakan di blog syirfan.wordpress.com.

Moga sempat menontonya...

lillix 1:12 PM  

Love the song "Book of love" from Shall we dance

lucky 7:51 PM  

syirfan : thanks for the schedule on reruns of AZB! :)

lillix : coolness! i like the song Shall we dance tu jugak.. lively and feel like dancing :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP