April has ended...

>> Monday, May 01, 2006

The month of April has been truly challenging for me. I had my finals for my first semester of my postgraduate program. Though I love what I'm doing right now, there's no doubt that I have to work my asses off to excel in this.. Hoping for the best InsyaAllah.After my exams, I took the liberty of spending time with my cute little nephew Arman Afiq who usually follows me everywhere I go.. and sometimes hang on my feet whenever I walk around the house. I really hated the fact that I had to sacrifice the time spend with my family but its for the best and I know they understand that I had to do it for my future..So for the 2 days that I was at home, I took care of Arman and Ashraf, washed my car for 1 hour and 30 minutes, went to Giant and ran some errands.. the usual..On Friday, I hit the road. Destination: Baling Kedah. The trip was ok. the four of us which consist of me, azah, shaz and michelle was refreshing. I needed the time to get out from my comfort zone and hung out with my friends.. Kedah was as usual, hot and damn hot.. Baling was ok.. We got the "OO.. orang bandar ni.." look cause me and shaz didnt look like we belonged there.. Niza's akad nikah went well alhamdulillah.. the now mrs.aidil is having the terengganu ceremony as i type..one of the things that i love about kedah is the slang.. and the friendliness of the people in the pekan..we took some pictures of the negeri jelapang padi..it was gorgeous..and we went to lata bayou..i wish we had more time to spend there.. i'd love to jump in the air terjun and swim my heart out..but time was jealous of us..the journey back was also refreshing.. we talked alot abt things that i think 25 year old would talk nowadays..


the ones that aren't married yet..tinggallah kami kami jer...dora, shaz, michelle and azah
After the akad nikah..niza's mother, niza and aidil's mother berdoa syukur alhamdulillah



really cool picture taken at seri baling inn... macam autumn a bit..



dora..and behind me is the gorgeous view of the lata bayou, baling kedah noooh

us gang with the bride and groom.. their theme color is gold...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP