The best things in life are free ...oh yeah...I'm in a good mood tonite :)

>> Friday, May 19, 2006

The best things in life are free :
What Dora thinks that are the best things in her life that are free :)

1. Thinking about him who's staying 10,000 kms away, makes me feel like I'm right there next to him.
2. Sharing sunset
3. The smell of grass after the rain
4. His smile
5. Laughing really hard till you feel like you're stomach's gonna burst
6. Music
7. Time for yourself
8. Love from your loved ones
9. Ideas
10. Hugs and kisses
11. Wisdom
12. Inspiration
13. Strength
14. His scent
15. Silent moments together

Post a comment and share with me what are the best things in your life that are free! :)

Yup. I'm in that good lovey dovey mood tonite.. :)))

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:00 AM  

Mine would be waking up next to him.. and see him sleeping peacefully beside me...and u'd think how lucky u r to have him in your life :)..(dont worry,u'll know what i mean next year)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP