It takes more than that...Part 2

>> Monday, May 08, 2006

So the other day, my fren called me but she couldnt talk.. She was crying so hard till she couldnt say a word.. So I asked her to come over to my place so that we can talk..

The next day, she came over.. And told me that she hasnt been seeing her boyfriend for months.. And he has been giving her 'coldplay' ever since he started work. He'd always give reasons that he's meeting his friends and he has activities with his school and everything.

We got to talking about this issue and she decided to see him to ask about their status. What did she get? When she went to meet him, all he did was SMS with his 'friend' and ignored her. My friend had travelled from Sunway to Gombak to see him, and he gives her shit.

As she wanted to open her mouth to start a conversation, he says, "What time do you wanna go back? I have something else to do".. SICK I tell u!

My friend said its okay.. and she took off.. Later that night, she SMSed him and wrote, "I feel that you don't love me anymore.. what happened to us?" and he replied, "im busy. can we talk about this issue later?"

So i told her to move on. I bluntly said to my friend, HE DOESNT LOVE U ANYMORE. but she said, she loves him.. and he loves her too.. only that his love is not as great as hers..

And then, i got to thinking.. when you love someone.. do you love that person, give that person hope, and crush it to million of pieces? and just leave that person you so-called-love hanging without any explanation watsoever? Is that love? I mean, really? Is THAT LOVE?

Love is not just love. Love comes with commitments, understanding and tolak ansur (what is it in English again?) TOLERANCE.

That's the story that I want to share about my friend.. If only there's a way to help her out... To make her see that love is beautiful.. love doesnt mean misery and sadness..

2 comments:

Anonymous 10:14 AM  

4 years huh.been there..more or less the same experience..yes love is beautiful and this is the time when 'dugaan' came to test us.. its tough.this is when you started thinking you cant live without him..you cant do this do that..but really. if he really loves you, he'll come back. i've learnt that i shouldn't let myself hoping too much from a guy. but rather to love him so much that he would one day realize what a terrible lost he would experinced once he noticed that i'm gone. guys is unpredictable but cant live without them..right dor..

lucky 8:25 PM  

yes, i kinda agree on that one. its just that nobody should ever feel sad whenever they are in love.. love should bring happiness. nobody deserves to be in misery... :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP