GREASE LIGHTNING Part 1

>> Thursday, May 18, 2006


Hi! This is me in at the GREASE poster. Hehe. I really wanted to buy one of those GREASE T-shirts. But it was like RM40! And it was just simple black one.. and it was written GREASE on it. Gosh.
I went with my sister in law, Kak War who treated me on this GREASE musical theathre held at Convention Centre, KL. This was my 25th bday present! cool ay!!
This is the part when they were doing the "Summer Loving" part. tell me more tell me more.. hehehe
This was when they did the "We go together" bit. chang chang chaggity chang shoo-bab.. we always be together.. wawawawooooooo.... hehehe
This is me during the 20 minutes intermission. We got good seats. Even though it was RM70. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP