Cakes, Dinner, MP3 player, Shoes and GREASE LIGHTNING!

>> Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm 25. The feeling is great. Though many people may say, "Sigh.. I'm 25." But it's okay for me I guess..
I got a really cool MP3 player from Ikhwan for my 25 birthday present. He had it posted from Ireland last month! The Creative Zen Microphoto.. and I only got the chance to use it today.. long story.. but yay!
My family took me out for Chinese Dinner at KGNS.. Nyummy.. It's been a while since all 12 of us go out for dinner together.. and everybody was around this time.. I'm really happy that everybody came :) though I was unwell during my bday.. I was on the bed most of the time.. :( had flew.. but all the birthday wishes made me happy :)
Yesterday, I went to Lot 10 to get our GREASE tix.. my brother and sis in law is treating me for GREASE the musical! how cool is that???!!! and i got myself some GREASY shoes to go with it.. I just couldnt resist those VINCCI shoes.. It's my first pink color shoes.. I had a pink shoe once.. when i was 6 i think.. :) now i'm 25.. :)


It's great being 25 :)

2 comments:

lillix 8:18 AM  

dor...nak tgk jugak...!!!

lucky 3:15 PM  

jom atik! i'm going tomorrow...

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP