Sometimes you just have there and then.. and it just slips out... just like that

>> Saturday, May 13, 2006

2 nights ago, I had a terrible insomnia attack.. I couldnt even yawn.. Even when I tried, I couldn't.. And I thought, that was it... I hadn't had insomnia since... since 8 months ago i guess.. The last time I had it was in September.. And I told Ikhwan about it..

It's crazy when u think about so many things when you're having insomnia..And somehow all the ideas started to flow.. like water coming out from pipe.. and all i did was lay down on my bed... and just think.. think and think and think and think.. till i think i thought about almost everything.. i think.. almost everything... up to the point where i think about when are the times, when i can think more.. while doing something..for instance, i think about stuff during im doing these three things:-
1. washing my car
2. washing my clothes
3. washing the plates

and i thought, washing is the best time to think.. for me that is..

when you're washing, the work is being done physically. my dad always say, jangan rugi2 kan ur energy. while you're exercising ur physical movement, your mind must exercise too..
i used to do my thinking when i jog.. cause what else can u do while u jog? you cant read.. you definately cant wash ur car..

you see, why am i writing all this? its because i had sooooo many things to write.. but its just gone.. just like that..

im amazed that one incident, can get you thinking all night.. and one incident can make all the thinking gone...

its something like magic.. so people call it love.. or hate or wisdom.. i dunno.. wicked...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP