It takes more than that...

>> Monday, May 08, 2006

One of my friends is having a hard time trying to deal with her so-called-soon-to-be break up. You see, she has been with this guy for the past 4 years and they were really close in college. They went out almost everynight, studied together at the library and they were happy. After graduation, my friend went back to her hometown as she got her first job. The guy was still jobless.. Those days, it was hard to get a job if you're a fresh graduate. So I think the guy felt a bit challenged, so he seldom call her, seldom go and meet her.. His reasons were, he didn't have any money and he didn't feel right that the girlfriend had to fork out money whenever they'd go out. Several months had passed, finally, he got a job. So, my friend was thrilled! She felt like things would go back as it was before. She got a job here in KL, so did her boyfriend. But I guess, things weren't that smooth. The guy seldom give reasons not to see her.. Busy with this, busy with that, meeting his friends, watching football and stuff.

So as a girl, we would want some attention from our boyfriends right? She felt lonely. She got what she wanted, (him being in KL) but I guess, that's not what she really wanted. 4 months had passed, they never meet or go out as normal couples would do on weekends. I though, there must be something wrong with this picture. I mean, who does that?

I'll continue in the next blog...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP