Ever tried googling yourself?

>> Monday, May 15, 2006

On one of the fine boring days at home, I tried googling myself.. Try it.. It's fun!

Ok, so I'm just blogging this, just for the sake of blogging.. I have things to write but why am i so darn lazy to write it? what's wrong with me? Is it the yawning? maybe it is.. finally im able to sleep well again.. like normal people do.. you know, the usual 12 - 6 sleep? like, those kinds...? ever been there?

but this whole googling yourself thing, you should really try it.. you never know.. who might be writing about you, in their blogs.. and one day you discover that there's a total psycho who writes every single thing about what you do, where you eat and where's your favourite hangout and stuff... really.. do it.. now.......

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP