pictures of us...

>> Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I know I know.. I have nothing else to do.. I'll be updating my blog quite frequently since I'm on a 2 months break..

To celebrate my 8th month being with Ikhwan, here are some photos.. I know.. this is sooo poyo..but I don't care.. I miss him soo much... :( [gambar didelete untuk merahsiakan identiti] :p



This picture was taken on 11th September 2005, this is the 2nd picture Ikhwan took of me standing by the putrajaya bridge.. the first picture that he took, i had my eyes closed.. hehe..
at that time malu malu la konon.. segan nak amik gambar.. i was afraid that if later he looked at the picture, he might realise that i'm not that pretty and change his mind.. hehe.. but he's not like that at all :)


Love his hazel eyes.... :)

We had our first picnic at tasik titiwangsa where we shared pizza. it was a lot of fun. I brought our school magazine and we laughed our heart out when we saw our pictures when we were in form 4.. funny.. after that, we watched the sunset together for the first time.. i took my glasses off cause i didnt want him to see me with my nerdy glasses :( then he held my hands and we walked back towards 'Angelina' (his car).. it was the best picnic ever!



I took this picture with both of my hands.. this is what i like to call.. the heavenly picture.. to those of you who are in cloud 9.. silalah pergi ke botanical garden around 5ish and take loads of pictures.. with your boyfriendla of course.. :)



I remember the first time we held hands.. it was so sweet.. :) teringat la pulak.. damn.. i miss him.. :(


Never let go...


Ooo okay... after the photo session at botanical garden... we decided to take some pictures with Angelina.. and this picture was taken senget because we used some guy's iswara to put the digital camera on it.. hehe.. i like this one too... :)

And at last.. this is me with my favourite red sweater.. this time was the 'baru je buang barang lama' ritual... :) i love u ikhwan.. and i miss u soo much...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP