chitchat and news

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The talk with my sis in law kakwar made me think for abit while driving back from her house.

Kakwar : Rasa tak mcm esok 2009 ?
Dora : hmm.. tak sgt
Kakwar : kan ? nape yer ? kak war rase mcm its just another day..
Dora : hmm maybe sbb last year kita buat barbeque kot.. this year tak buat.. so mcm tak rase..
Kakwar : tak jugak.. last year lagi 2 - 3 hari nak masuk 2008 rase mcm nak tukar tahun.. this year mcm.. ntah..
Dora : sama la.. dora pun actually tak rase sgt..

Newsflash.

NEWS 1
I joined AVON as a modest agent.. and today, I am already a member of their Golden Circle. (Jom ramai - ramai say it .... Wow!) ok, what on earth is a Golden Circle ? I have no idea. I guess more benefits kot ? heheh initially I joined AVON because I fell in love with their liquid eyeliner (serious kena try.. i haven't tried anything like it. lembut and almost perfect).


NEWS 2
I will be teaching 20 credit hours next semester. Berat gak. But I am thankful and I was the one who requested it. financial reasons :)

NEWS 3
Esok new year.. so since Sheri and Cikyah and other fellow bloggers wrote down their resolution, I intend to write mine too.. Check it out at my next post ok ? :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP