Dhoom 2

>> Sunday, December 14, 2008

The weekend went by just like that (snapping my fingers). Friday night I watched Down With Love starring Renee' Zellweger and Ewan McGregor. But when they stopped for the Nightline News, I stopped watching too. I guess I was too tired.

Saturday morning was nice, went to the market (I've been doing this a lot lately since mama suruh belajar macam mana nak identify jenis2 sayur and jenis2 ikan). Later on had nasi lemak as breakfast and went straight to cooking. yes, cooking (Hey, I hear some gasps from you people!). I cooked.. get this.. sambal ubi kentang and tempe (amek kau!) hehehe.. it was ok laa.. pass only that it was abit salty (terlebih garam).

After lunch, I watched Dhoom 2. and till this moment, i still have that song in my head, Dhoom Aa chale.. (yes, ringing tone kau Cikyah) or something like that la tajuk dia (the whistles followed by the gendang and the scene where Hritrik Roshan walks along the road changing his look,style and identity dengan angin tiup pada badannya yang tough dan rambut yg bergaya).. hehehe.. I had fun watching it.. Nice movie, nice moves

Here are some hindustan facts about me:-

Fact 1 : First time exposed to hindustan movie was when I saw Bobby (pe le tum... tum.. tum)

Fact 2 : First hindustan movie that I managed to watch till the end, Kuch Kuch Hota Hei in 2000 when I was having my the time of the month pain and I watched it wearing my kaftan, with blankets, socks and a box of tissue (nangis woo..). teruk jugak la nangis nya.. hehehe

Fact 3 : I have Arjun Rampal's picture hanged in my room since 2005 because I thought that by looking at that picture everyday, I will get a Hindustan looking significant other.. hehehe (did it work?)

Fact 4 : I have Mohabbattein's MP3 on my MP3 player :p

Fact 5 : I think Salman Khan is lagi handsome dari Shah Rukh Khan tapi SRK is charming

Fact 6 : I wish I could dance like them hindustanis

Fact 7 : It's hard to get that Dhoom Aa Chale song out of my head.. especially the whistling bit.. aaargh!

2 comments:

dyanna 11:01 PM  

Aku, on the other hand, rasa Salman perasan hensem. I share fact #6 with you ;p . Big fan of Hrithik and SRK.

lucky 10:25 PM  

hehehe hritrik handome dan tough.. how do they dance ?? terer kan?

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP