last post for 2008

>> Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hello. Salam. Adaab. Guten Tag! Sawadikaap. Konichiwaa.

I have decided to write in English for this post. So how were my BM posts ? Did you all like it ? Or do you prefer me writing in English ? Give your comments ok :)

I will be going for a 1 week holiday starting tomorrow. So I guess this blog will be berspiderwebs till I get back. Tolong tengok tengok kan yer hehe

NOTE TO MSO aka BB :

Bb, take care. Think of me. As I will be thinking of u. ich liebe dich :)

Take care people. Pray for my safe journey.. Hope that my mission will be accomplished for this trip. If I don't blog again for this year, I wish you all Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharam and Happy New Year!

1 comments:

ajasuakeem 3:24 PM  

Dora dearie, writing is one of the way to express feelings kan? So what's important is that we're comfortable enough with what we wrote... tul tak?? Happy holidays ya... Take Care

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP