long december

>> Friday, December 05, 2008

Yes, i changed the colors of my blog again. It's navy blue this time. I'm going all blue now.

Well, it's a Long December.. and there's reason to believe that maybe this year will be better than the last.. (counting crows). I really need to update my mp3 player to some new songs.. Haven't been able to dload them through limewire lately.. I have no idea why..

So, what's up with me ? Well, to be honest, nothing much really. I renewed my car insurance and road tax and will be getting the RM625 soon insyaAllah.. woohoo! Actually I was quite worried they might have some problems renewing my road tax due to some saman I haven't paid since 2006 (ahaks). teruk kan ? apa nak jadi Dora ? Zoey Jane (my myvi) will turn 3 years old tomorrow.. Happy Birthday Zoey Jane! I'm gonna take her for jalan jalan kot on the weekend.. and treat her with some nice carwash and vacuum ... love my car...

Well this post is really pretty random.. no mind stimulating, thought provoking thoughts for now.. I cooked fried beef macaroni just now and it was D-licious (enak! bak kata Ashraf, my 7 year old nephew who just bersunat on Tuesday).. Office was ok, I tertidur during lunch hour (i do not know how and why it happened.. it just did) can you believe it ? tengah2 buat kerja, suddenly I had backache because my posture was not right sbb tertido.. how can that happen? was I too tired or sleepy ? I dunno.. perhaps..

Nothing much planned for the weekend (since I was excited over last weekend and it turned out I didn't go out.. so I'm planning not to plan anything for this weekend.. although it's gonna be a long one..

Oklah, I guess I'm gonna watch some tv till I doze off.. I changed my sidebars if you noticed..
Will blog some more when I have something thought provoking to blog about.. ok?

Later readers.. Happy Raya Haji

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP