my forensic odontologist friend

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008

To Dr. Atika Ashar ,

> my forensic odontologist friend,
> my homeroom mate (Delima A),
> my sistah,
> my rakan sekolah,
> my partner in crime (masa pergi concert The Moffatts 1998),
> my deskmate,
> my cikgu BM and Add Math,

> the first person to speak to me in MRSM Taiping, "eh.. duduk Kg. Tunku? Kenal tak dot dot dot.. " hehehe
>the one who sang "That Thing You Do" with me during Orientation Week 1997
> the one who never fails to give me raya cards till SMS became the popular
> the one who hung out with me during my JB visit in 99
> the one taught me various bombastic BM words (dia seorang pendebat)
> the one who called me up to listen to Hitz when the song VIVA Forever Spice Girls was on air for the first time
> the one who sering melaungkan bersama - sama "Wait for me when you've reached the top" - Zig Ziglar"
> the one who got jiggy with it
> the BSB chic
> the JB chic
> the cool dentist

Congratulations Atik! the one and only forensic odontologist friend, you make us proud :) I guess you're gonna have to wait for me since you've reached the top ;)

3 comments:

lillix 1:11 PM  

OOmigod, we had fun didnt we..

aiyo moffatts and BSB - bad bad haha...)

hang on there missy, i think u've reached the top before me, who had her masters first? :)

anyway, thank you dor. I made it to your blog entry, cool ay

lucky 1:13 PM  

hehe.. no problem bebeh :) i'm just so proud of you :)

yup we did had fun in school... can you believe it! 10 years ago :)

lillix 1:13 PM  

Kenal tak dot dot dot. hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha
how desperate was I?

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP