i have a confession.. i'm a HUGE britney fan

>> Sunday, December 14, 2008

Everybody celebrated Britney's birthday. Hitz' Morning Crew played 4 hours of Britney songs on her birthday. Gila lah.. and I listened to the 4 hour show.

I have a confession, i am a HUGE britney fan. just not No 1.. I memorize her songs from the first album, I karaoke to her second and third album (selalunya lagu From the bottom of my broken heart and I'm not a girl, not yet a woman and satu lagi Don't Let me be the last to know).. hehe.. yes, i am not THAT good at singing tapi sket2 bole la :p hehehe

Tapi when she became all crazy and got married at vegas.. got divorced and married K-Fed.. i think she totally lost it.. But, I am still a fan..

Did you see the video clip Womanizer - The Director's Cut ? Mak ai.. Warning : Don't Let Your Kids watch it on youtube.com bahaya2....


Note to Britney Spears:

Britney, its very unlikely (probability is almost none) that you might read this.. well, with your world tour, recoding in the studio, having 50 papparazzi's following you all the time, marriage problems and all, I don't think you have the time to read people's blog. But despite all the gossips, news and whatever people may say about you, please know that I am a loyal fan.. since day 1 (1998).. So.. Hit me baby one more time...

hehehe

Here are some Britney Facts about me:-

1. I got 3rd place at a Britney Spears contest through the internet and won her cassette and poster for her 2nd album.

2. I was filled with awe when I saw her sing and dance to Hit Me Baby One More Time in 1998.

3. I believe her when she said she didn't sleep with JT.

4. During karaoke, it's a must that I sing to I'm not a girl, not yet a woman and Don't Let Me be the last to know hehehe

5. I used to memorize the steps to her song Sometimes (malu.. hehe)

6. M.S.O bought me a Britney CD after I won a bet with him.. heh heh heh

7. My favourite Britney Vclip is Opps! I did it again and Hit Me Baby one more time

8. My favourite slow Britney song is From the bottom of my broken heart

9. I wanted to buy a Britney doll tapi mahal sgt and its kinda scary to have it during the night

10. I once had a Britney haircut.. JENG JENG JENG (lagu PRamlee yang suspen)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP