pills, the secret, viral fever.

>> Monday, December 01, 2008

I look out the window and it's a sunny day. I could hear the birds happily chirping and the cool breeze of fresh air on a saturday morning. I just lay on my bed, thinking about the Malaysia Year End Sale. Gaji dah dapat. Budget ok ok. All I had to do was just get up, get ready, get going and get it done with.

But no. I couldn't.

I suffered a massive-excruciating-5-days viral fever complete with the 40degrees temp, dry cough, and running nose. the whole package. Only this time, i took my meds, on time, with discipline and everything. I did as everybody told me. I kept on hearing this..

"Makan la ubat.."
"Rest properly.."
"Minum air"

I kept on saying in my heart, "dah.. dah.. and dah..." but i just kept quite.. sbb tak larat nak ckp apa..

See, when i am sick, i have this BIG problem of taking meds. I CAN'T take pills. I simply CAN'T. What i'll do is i'll just pecah2 kan the pills into smaller pieces and swallow it with some juice or air yg bukan kosong i.e milo, teh or whatever it is.. as long as it's not air kosong..

So this time i really followed everything since day 1. only that my sakit became worse.. till on sunday i said to myself, "that's it. i have to do something about this. i can't take it any longer." so i terpandangkan buku "the secret" on my bookshelf and i had an idea.

by 10 am, i pulled my blanket and kept on saying this "By 2 pm, i'll be healthy again... no.. by 2 pm today, i'll be healthy again.." i kept on repeating the sentence over and over till i dozed off... when i open my eyes it's 1230 but i was still sick.. my mom called me for lunch, had some bubur and was in bed again by 1.. i said the sentence again and again kononnya dgn power of the secret i can recover from my sickness..

i open my eyes again and i look at my pink motorola razr and it's 230pm... "i'm still sick!"

i decided to stop taking my pills. the damn anti biotics just won't work with me. never did. and the ubat selsema and batuk just makes me feel more sick and i just can't stand it. I HAVE DECIDED TO STOP TAKING PILLS. IT'S TOO PAINFUL AND I DOESN'T WORK ON MY BODY. (at least for now)

and you know what. after i stopped taking them, i felt healthier.. but just not fit enough to go to work today.. so i went to the clinic (Young & Newton kat PJ Newtown) to take a blood test and get an MC. and alhamdulillah i am denggi free.. just a viral fever.

guess shop till i drop will just have to wait..

1 comments:

dyanna 11:42 PM  

beb.. tak tau pun.
get well soon.
the sale can wait.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP