other than life with family, work and most of the time with the internet, my life is with tv now

>> Friday, December 12, 2008

I am more of an internet person. I can live without tv and radio. But internet.. uiyoo susah woo (tak caya tanya Mega).

But lately I have become more of a tv person. Perhaps, when night time comes, I find it more relaxing to just lay on my bed covered with my blanket while watching tv with the remote control in my hand. Usually, the routine would start at 9.

MONDAYS

900pm : My Wife and Kids (711)
930pm : 8 Simple Rule (711)
1000pm : House (701)
1100pm : Chuck (701) ni kalau mata tak tutup lagi la

TUESDAYS

900pm : 90210 (711)
1000pm : Grey's Anatomy (711)
1100pm : One Tree Hill (708)

WEDNESDAYS

930pm : Field Trip USA (708)
1000pm : PopCorn Wednesday (708)

THURSDAYS

900pm : Reaper (711)

FRIDAYS

1030pm : Movies (103)

But on Fridays if ada kesempatan, I like to was Assalam USA on TV3 at 7pm. Its a documentary produced by Norzie Pak Wan Chek and Aidid Marcello about how our Muslim brothers and sisters in America. Today was a very interesting topic where they discussed about ALIM (American Learning Institute for Muslims). Its intriguing to know that in the Western countries, the ukhwah among Muslims are strong, probably stronger than us Muslims in Malaysia since they consist of a small society which makes their bonds closer. What amazed me was during the clips at the end of the documentary, they showed the Muslims from many walks of life, races held up their hands and doa. African-American Muslims, American Muslims, Arabic Muslims, Spanish Muslims and I thought wow.. Islam is so universal and yet diversed in terms of race and location however our mission is the same; to be faithful to the Mighty Allah SWT and the Prophet Muhammad SAW. The half an hour show, Assalam USA won against all the shows I watched thoughout the week.

I saw that Islam is beautiful.

2 comments:

dyanna 11:18 PM  

not watching HEROES on Thursday? come on...join the bandwagon.

lucky 10:29 PM  

aku termiss a few episodes mase season 1 and terus lost.. huhu
now dah season 3.. totally lost.. need to catchup dari awal.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP