kembali

>> Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Yup. they're back. I used to be a huge fan of Butterfingers. my favourite album was and still is butter worth pushful.. and my favourite was the viopipe (of course lagu favourite semua org tahun 97 - 98) and i used to humm this song, Ruined by the selling out.. during afternoon prep while doing AddMaths and of course their best selling album Transcendence had The Chemistry, Epitome and Faculties of the mind which very much relate to their studying life.. I could really relate to their music during that time..

But once they came out with Malayneum, (sorry to say la butterfans), they sucked big time.. seriously.. and i stopped becoming a fan almost instantly.

One day I was driving back to work, and I tuned to Era.Fm and heard this terrible song and guess what, it was Butterfingers' Bebas.. lyrics hancur.. and I almost gagged to it.. "INI LAGU BUTTER YG BARU ????"

I thought after Emmet came back from studying in Canada (amek Actuarial Science tu), they would make a really KAPOWW comeback! sadly no.. the very much awaited butterfingers album was a disappointment.. sorry to mock butterfingers, i was a huge fan.. i had almost all their albums, even went to gigs to see them perform (zaman muda2 dulu.. ala - ala K.A.M.I hehehe) but apa dah jadi kat our local music scene ? Butterfingers I hope you guys come up with some brilliant songs.. like the ones you guys did before.. please don't do it for the sake of selling albums and selling artist-english-nak-terapkan-unsur-unsur-Melayu concept songs. Ironically, their songs are literally ruined by the selling out... Marah dak dak MCKK.. hehe.. but I think those who are followers of Butters would agree with me.. rite ?

Ampun ya. Just my honest opinion ja..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP